The Review welcomes all submissions, including prose, poetry, art, or film. All manuscripts and materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors should ensure the following guidelines are met when submitting manuscripts for consideration:
- Authors are encouraged to submit at least 1000 words (excluding bibliography). Shorter submissions may also be considered.
- Submissions should ideally be a Word document.
- Submissions should be single line spaced, Times New Roman font, size 12 (body text).
- Titles should be in bold (size 20), sub headings should also be in bold (size 14).
- Authors should not include an abstract.
- Citations should be in-text, and not footnotes. Submissions must include a bibliography of cited works.
- The first line of paragraphs should be indented.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined above